Wednesday, October 6, 2010

family reunion

The best family reunion already happened to me. This happened at my grandmothers 80th birthday party. It happened in Austria, where all my family lives. It was in a small restaurant, a very significative restaurant for my grandmother, where this family reunion happened. All the family came, even the ones I did not know came. We started talking, and then we had to speak some words about my grandmother including me. After that we started eating, very typical food for there. At the end we all danced the traditional dances of Austria. Finally, the only person who was never thought to come, the president of Austria came to congratulate her for having got to 80 years. This was the best family reunion I would wish and would have ever gotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment