Monday, October 25, 2010

Artifact from the future

This project was very fun and frustrating at the same time. First, I liked and disliked a lot of things in my project. I liked how I did both photo shop tutorials. One example is the "devil eye' I think I did a great job on that. Another thing is looking for the right background to use. It took me like half a class just to find the "perfect" picture. But, there are some things I dislike and could improve in my work. One example of this is the lion, it was very difficult and I tried my best, but I could not do it the same as the tutorial. So, if I had maybe two classes more, I could make it much better. That's waht I think about my work.

I you go here.... you will see the artifact from the future AAAAA

In my opinion, this artifact made by Ray is very good. This project had a lot of cool stuff in it. I liked this artifact because its something to drink, and not a machine. Another cool thing I like about this project is that is for your own good. It´s not to make things be like you want them to be, it´s for your own. I liked how he made the glass phosphorescent, it gives it a cool touch. This is a skill which I like and would like to learn. This is my feed back to Ray Gibson about his awesome artifact.

If this artifact was ever invented, I would buy it. My first reason, would be that it tells how the PP of something, which is good. I would completely like and buy this when it came out. In my opinion, I think it will come out in my life time. There are already things that measure it, why not putting it in a glass. This artifact could change the way people live because, now they will no how much PP they are drinking. You don´t want to drink mortal acid, so that think will tell you. I wish this artifact would come in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment