Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Websites





Escape the fate is my favorite band. It looks very organized. The colores contrast and they go with the band. It has a lot of different stuff in the website. It says a lot of the band and is organized. It also says the tours and what they have done resently. I would put more fotos. I think thats it for what I would change. This my favorite band and their website is very good.


9/10








T.V. show: Heroes


This is one of the shows I watch the most. It looks very interesting and it is. It looks like it has a lot of stuff in it, which it has. It has a lot of things and it explains every thing. Why it happened and everything. It has a lot of picture, videos, which are interesting. I would change, that I wouldn't say what happend in each episode. I would simply put the video. This is my favorite show and I do recommend it.

9/10



movie star: Megan Fox



It looks very poor. You just see images, no viedoes and links. Its all white and black. To navigate on it is pretty easy. There are just links. I would put more color on it. Also, videos and more interesting stuff.This page rally dissapointed me, but I still think tha Megan Fox is a good actris.


6/10







Movie: Tansformers 2

This page loks very interesting. It looks like if it has everything about the movie. To navigate its pretty esay. Its all of clicking wher you whant t go. It has a bounch of imgaes but just one video. The hole page has a lot of colores. I realy woulnt change nothing because its great.




10/10






Sport: Tennis



The page look interesting. Its very easy to navegate. You can see everything you whant about each player. It has a lot of pictures and videos. But, theres only one thing I would change. I would update everything every week.


9/10













No comments:

Post a Comment