Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Me

Hi!!! My name is Matias but some ( like 2 people) call me Max. I was born in Veracruz, Mexico. I really don't remmember a lot of were I was born.When I had like 2 years I moved to Monterrey. There I spent like 5 years where I learned spanish and a little bit of inglish. Then moved to Puerto Vallarta, where I'm right now.


My family is very, special you could say. My parents are from Austria, Europe and my brother is from Ixtapa Siguatanejo, Mexico. So, I do speak German. But, my first language was spanish, then ingish and then german. I'm really not an expert german speaker. My family is catholic but I'm not, I'm atheist. We are a very close family and we understand us very well. My whole family loves animals, we have like a small zoo. That's my family.

Now, it's time to talk about me. I play the drums, but I don't whant to be a professional drummer (well everything is possible). Also, I like playing videogames. But, I'm not a geek, so don't worry. My favorite types are shooting and action, adventure and strategic games. But, I like seeing how they make the videogames. I play a board game called Warhammer 40k. My favorite type of movie is the action ones. I really don't like scary movies. I like to read books. So, that's me.

No comments:

Post a Comment