Monday, August 30, 2010

J.O.Y.

Something I just did was playing with my friends. First, I ate all my lunch. Second, I started to play with Santiago football. Then, we got bored because the ball kept on going out of the field. Also, because the grass was very wet. Then, we started playing a volleyball kind of game. We started playing and then all the others came. At the end all eight and ninth grade came and played. That was a thing I just did.

One thing that I would like to do for my self is to get a massage. The reason of that is because yesterday I hurt my self in the gym. I was pulling my self up a bar and then a crunching sounded. It came from my bones! It was so painful I couldn't move so they had to carry me to a booth. Then, thetrainer gave me a massage which only made it worth. My mom had to come for me very worried about me. This is why I want a massage.

A part of me that makes me very special is that I play the drums and I am very intelligent. Every day I practice playing in my room with the drums. I started when I was 12, I'm now 13. I don´t know many people that play the drums. I love practicing every day, but I do it as a hobby. I´m intelligent because i go in advance math and that is a very big achievement. These are some parts that make me unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment