Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Biography


















I'm going to tell you about my life. I was born on October 11, dinosaur age. I remmember seeing all the dinasaurs around me. When I was five I learned how to kill a T-rex. Then, one day when I had turned 10, a meteor crashed and killed everything except me. I fortunately fell in a cave full with water where I developed fins. Years past, and I didn't get older because it was like a time capsule. More years past and one day, a drill came through the wall I was in. The first time I felt the ground my fins fell and I developed arms and legs. When I asked what year it was they said it was 1996. Then, I was "born" for the humans. Then I moved to Monterrey where I lived some years. Finally, I ended up on Puerto Vallarta. That's my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment