Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Blog thinking


I’m involved in social media like being in Facebook, Good Reads, Blogger and YouTube. In Facebook you comment or talk with people. Sometimes you even meet people you don’t know. In Good Reads you see what other people like to read. Even in Blogger or in YouTube you comment stuff or communicate. That is how I’m involved in Social Media.


It affects school in different ways. You learn allot of things. It involves you in different ways and it makes school a cooler place. It isn’t any more a common school it turns into the school you want to go. I like that it changes the way of thinking of school and because when you go to school you just want to be on your blog.


It shoulder affect me in school in certain ways and it does. When I come to school I’m just waiting to go to computer class. I want to go there to make my blog much cooler. It makes me think allot in what to do to it. For me it changed everything it school.

7 comments:

  1. I think you have a great idea about it. I also think it affect people. We should change because thats dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting opinion. I'm not with you all the way though. You said social networking is only affecting computer class. Think about how the teachers are using moodle to leave us assignments. I believe in a future kids are going to take classes through the internet. Other than that its a good post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you, but also with JP.In the future kids are going to take classes through internet without paying.Your post its very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! I love that you mentioned that school is fun when we go to computer class, case I feel the same way. I like going to computer class because we learn how to use it safely and we learn to do new things, like this, that are super fun! I think you should expand your post. It seems a little short and it has to many ideas in each paragraph. Other than that your post is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree with you. however, like everybody says kids are starting to taking clases from their computers. besides that, it was an awesome post

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI MATIAS. i REALLY LIKE ALOT YOUR PPOST BECAUSE ITS VERY INTERESTING. WHEN I READ IT I LIKE IT ALOT. ALL THE THINGS THAT YOU SAID ARE TRUE AND I AGREE WITH THE THING ABOOUT THAT IT AFFECTS YOU AT SCHOOL BECAUSE SOMETIMES PEOPLE INSTEAD OF COMING TO SCOOL THEYE WANT TO BE AT SCHOOL WELL BYE.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Matias, I see that social media really affects you in school. It affects me in school too, in most of your ways. Just like Sebastian said, I like that you mentioned that computer class is fun, it is. We get to make our blogs cooler and play around with them. Besides that, we can listen to music and get inspired.

    ReplyDelete